Information to the user
The Spanish Association of Eosinophilic esophagitis, hereafter responsible, is responsible for the treatment of personal data of the user and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free movement of these data, so the following treatment information is provided:
Purpose of treatment
The purpose is to maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to perform the treatment are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical media, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the responsible and related on their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with which it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Provide orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms that are available.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria
There will be a mutual interest to maintain the end of treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate safety measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof.
Communication of the data
• The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
• Rights attending the user
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of your data and to the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
• Right to submit a claim before the Control Authority (AGPD.es) if it considers that the treatment is not in accordance with the current regulations.
Contact data to exercise your rights
Spanish Association of Eosinophilic Esophagitis. Street San Andrés 8, 28004 Madrid Email: email@example.com
Mandatory or Optional Character of Information by the User
Users, by dialing the corresponding boxes and data entry into the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally, that their data are Necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the person responsible are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of them.
The manager informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be assigned in any case to third parties, and that whenever they performed any kind of personal data assignment, express and unequivocal consent will be asked for users. All data requested through the website are required, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations in personal data protection, the person responsible is complying with all provisions of GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested and appropriate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The person in charge guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.